Architect/ Technical Lead - Payments
Working with the other Architects, DBAs, subject matter experts and other specialists to decide and prove the architecture. A key focus will be on developing and improving the high availability, failover and the resilience capabilities of the solution and investigating the tools and defining the approach to achieve this. In addition to supporting the various deployment choices of our customers, whether on-premise or cloud, including Active-Passive, Active-Active, clustering, replication & archiving, containerization, cloud deployment, orchestration, scaling and rolling updates as part of a CD/CI pipeline, all across the Databases supported which includes, Postgres, Oracle and MSSQL.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years as a technical lead or architect.
- 5+ years of working as a senior developer.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions.
- Previous production experience of cloud deployments including practical experience with one of the cloud providers; Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience articulating NFRs and architecting the solution to meet them in conjunction with business/product and engineering teams.
- Previous production experience with one or more Enterprise Applications.
- Experience working in a scrum, agile project.
- Experience evaluating, selecting and coordinating technology choices.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent mentoring skills.
- Experience of working with teams located at multiple geographic locations.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience working on a Transaction Switching Product / Payment System.
- Experience working on a high-volume transaction system.
- Significant experience of Java development.
Start Date: ASAP
London/ Home £80,000 plus 10% bonus and benefits
To apply for the position above, please complete and submit the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.