Operations Analyst wanted for a global payments company in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow client facing skills, analytical capabilities and technical knowledge.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for:-
• First line investigation of issues, account creation, incident management
• Level 1 analysis & investigation of client service request tickets
• Reassign and escalate issues to appropriate internal teams providing the required information needed to investigate thoroughly
• Provide analysis on card/transaction data to identify and escalate any issues
• Day to day management of client service request tickets, including management of information quality, updating supporting documentation, and escalation where required
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of payment processing or 2 years of experience working in cards, payments or banking. Excellent communication skills are required to work within a global team along with the ability to perform both within a team and autonomously.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading payments company. They can offer opportunities to progress your career along with a generous salary package and benefits.
Start Date: ASAP
London Up to £40k plus benefits
To apply for the position above, please complete and submit the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.